AlphaBoats MC Series Marina Cleaner / Trash Harvester
The MC’s Marina Cleaners are built with a low profile configuration for navigation under lower overhead obstructions. The operator’s cab is mounted on the upper deck allowing for placement of the diesel power unit, hydraulic and fuel tanks as well as the operators control area. This design also permits clear passage of large objects retrieved by the skimmer head, into the open storage conveyor. The upper portion of the operator’s cab is removable for shipping and road transport.
Alpha Boats Marina Cleaners & Trash Skimmers Standard Features
- All standard Marina Cleaners are featured and equipped with the following :
• A complete Hydraulic System for all skimming, load handling, and propulsion functions, with variable speed control at the operator’s finger tips.
• A Air Cooled Diesel Hydraulic Power Unit, placed into a noise proofed, lockable engine room.
• Lockable Hydraulic Oil Tank, Filtration, Hydraulic Oil Cooler, Hydraulic Directional Valves.
• Stainless Steel Hydraulic Cylinder Rods.
• Operator’s platform with a seat and console with engine controls monitoring system including warning lights, tachometer and hour meter, and hydraulic controls with pressure gauge.
• Conveyor Belt System made of heavy duty Stainless Steel supported by UHMD plastic tracks and interchangeable floors.
• Articulated Skimmer Wings
• Front Conveyor with adjustable depth setting and cleats mounted to belts.
• Storage Conveyor with load indexing and height adjustable discharge
• Twin Pontoon Steel Hull “hydro-dynamically” shaped, including multiple compartments, inner ribbing, tie and lift cleats, drains and vents, anti-skid deck, bottom skids, rub rails, gunnels.
• Two independent, bi-directional Hydraulic Propulsion Units with variable speed controls, bronze propellers, stainless steel shafts, drop arms, and hydraulic connections, as well as tunnel guards, and power tilt.
• Railings and Guards
• Stainless Steel Fasteners
• Marine Coating, following sandblast preparation, includes priming and finishing coats. Standard colors are Safety Orange and Blue
• Fire extinguishers, life jacket and life ring with 50 Ft. (15M) of rope
• Operators Manual, Parts Catalog and One Year Warranty
• Operators Cab (comes with aluminum construction insulated, 2 sliding side windows, rear door, fan and window wiper)
• Operator’s Sun/Rain Roof – Aluminum Top
• Night Working Lights (2 fore and 1 aft)
• Hydraulic Power Ports with ½ “Quick Connect/Disconnect Couplings
• Alternate Paint Color
• Additional Lighting
• Spare Parts Packages
• Took Kit
• Alternate Engine Choice
• Anti-Foul Paint below water