AlphaBoats AR-101 AquaRake
The standard AR-101 is featured and equipped with the following:
- Forward mounted hydraulic crane.
- A complete hydraulic system for all material handling, and propulsion functions, with variable speed control at the operator’s finger tips.
- Diesel hydraulic power unit, with heavy-duty battery under a lockable fold-up hood.
- Lockable hydraulic oil and diesel fuel tanks, hydraulic directional valves, and dual filtration.
- Operator’s cab with seat and console with engine controls and monitoring system including warning lights, tachometer and hour meter, and hydraulic remote controls with pressure gauge.
- “Hydro-dynamically” shaped hulls, including multiple compartments, inner ribbing, tie and lift cleats, vents, anti-skid deck, and bottom skids.
- Two independent, bi-directional, hydraulically driven Paddle Wheels with variable speed controls.
- Bow stabilizers.
- Railings and guards.
- Stainless steel fasteners.
- Marine coating, following sandblast preparation, includes priming and finishing coats.
- Operators Manual, Parts Catalog and One Year Warranty.
Available Operating Attachments:
- Clam Grapple
- Rotor Clam Shell with Drains
- Single Acting Rake
- Log Grapple
- Recovery Crane with Winch